Quail Chase Puppy Application
Fields with *red astericks are required and must be filled in or the form will not submit
If you would like information about a future litter please complete
and submit the application below - thank you!
*General information regarding our policies, procedures and puppy protocol!*
• All Quail Chase puppies are sold with AKC Limited Registration and CANNOT be bred
• We do screen and chat with applicants before accepting a new owner on a reservation list
• Each litter has a reservation list- the order of selection is based on order of deposit received
• After completing the puppy application if you have any questions not answered please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
• Once we approve a family/new owner for adoption we keep in constant contact with them during the breeding/whelping/development of the puppies
• Canine pregnancy period (gestation) is 63 days give/take 48 hours. A typical contact schedule for new owners will be:
~ Day of breeding (the clock starts)
~ Day 31 ultrasound (verify conception)
~ Day 55 x-rays (more accurate puppy count)
~ Day of delivery photos (once the puppies are born we confirm selections with new owners: litter #, sex, color etc.)
~ Photos every weekend (once the puppies can stand we take side stack and head shots)
• Final photos sent on week 7
• 7 wks old PUPPY SELECTIONS! (in order of deposit received)
• 8 wks old PUPPIES GO HOME!
~ Puppy must be paid in FULL prior to being released
~ We DO NOT accept personal checks accept for deposits
• We do ship puppies via reputable airlines with certified pet programs- direct flights only- NO CONNECTING FLIGHTS!
~ New owner must provide their own crate/airline approved transport or purchase one from us at our cost
All Quail Chase puppies go to their new homes with:
• Contract and details of ownership (QCL retains co-ownership of all show/breeding dogs- not family pets)
• Sales Receipt for your records
• Veterinarian Certified Health Guarantee, current health records, hip dysplasia guarantee, microchip information
• AKC Pedigree (3 generation)
• AKC Limited Registration Documentation
~ Limited registration simply means the puppy CANNOT be bred or shown
~ The puppy's litter is registered with the AKC but each individual puppy MUST be registered by it's new owner
• Photos of the puppy's Dam and Sire along with their AKC Registration information and health clearances
• 1st vaccinations at 6 weeks old (owner is responsible for vaccinations at 9, 12 and 16 weeks plus rabies @ 6 mos)
• Complimentary Innova "Large Breed" Puppy Starter Kit & Toys
Thank you for your interest in Quail Chase Labradors and our puppies!
Quail Chase Labradors Puppy Application
Please be advised: we do not consider families for new ownership without a completed puppy application.
We verify all information prior to accepting a family on our reservation list.
* Indicates required fields